Lift It Rentals provides flexible, turnkey rental solutions to your dealership, allowing you to offer your customers the latest models of heavy equipment while preserving cash flow.
From financing equipment purchases, managing fleet rentals, to tracking and scheduling equipment maintenance, Lift It handles every step. We ensure a hassle-free experience for you and your customers.
Presently, we specialize in Merlo Telehandlers as well as Aero and Venieri access equipment in partnership with AMS Merlo.
Contact us to see how your dealership can start offering rental options to your customers.
Check out our financing options and let us help you build your rental fleet.
Latest Models of Equipment
Lift It Rentals provides you and your customer the latest models of equipment from leading manufacturers, including Merlo, Aero, and Venieri, while preserving cash flow. Our advantages:
- New equipment on the job ensures peak performance for your project limiting downtime due to equipment servicing.
- Flexible, tailored rental solutions allows you to use new equipment without the large out of pocket expense necessary required when purchasing capital equipment.
- Heavy equipment rental provides you and your customers with a fixed, affordable monthly payment.
Industry Leading Fleet Monitoring
We use innovative GPS technologies to track each piece of equipment and to provide critical asset analytics. Our advantages:
- Up-to-the-minute information on an asset’s hours, service life, and other metrics allow us to keep the units in top condition.
- Analytics on fleet operations increase your efficiency.
- Innovative features tailored to meet your requirements ensure maximum return on investment.
Competitive Rental Terms
Our process ensures that your rental customers benefit from competitive rental terms and the sound backing of a proven industry leader. Our team of professionals will work with you to provide you and your customers with flexible, affordable solutions customized to fit most budgets and project scope. Discover how our program works below.
How Our Rental Program Works
Our unique process provides competitive terms and turnkey management throughout the asset’s rental life.
From financing equipment purchases, managing fleet rentals, to tracking and scheduling equipment maintenance, Lift It handles every step. We ensure a hassle-free experience for you and your customers. Contact us to see how your dealership can start offering rental options to your customers.
- A) Identify a rental opportunity
- B) Have your customer submit a rental application to LIR for approval
- C) Once approved, LIR will place an order for your machine with the manufacturer
- A) Lift It will manage international transport and customs and will deliver to your dealership
- B) Upfit machine for US standards, including installation of GPS performance technology.
- A) Transport machine to the customer for rental deployment
- B) Monitor and manage equipment maintenance
- A) Identify a buyer and sell machine at the end of its rental life